This is what you should expect and more...
- Ground Transportation to and from the Airport
- Meals and Drinks ... Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- An All White Welcome Party on Thursday, October 4th
- Individual Fit Doc Health Assessment. Each guest will be assessed to determine his or her level of physical health, stress level, mental health, nutritional intake and more.
- Morning Meditation Sessions by Retha Fernandez, Certified in Primordial Sound Meditation who also studied under Deepak Chopra
- Group Workout Classes led by Nikofit
- Exciting Water Aerobics
- Delicious Healthy Cooking Classes led by Cooking and Nutritionist, Yardley Messeroux. Healthy, Stress-Free Cooking Class: nutritious. easy. fun. delicious! From quick workweek meals to special weekend dishes, learn how to make healthy cooking a joy of life! In class, you'll learn how to create healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Your culinary experience will also feature an elegant Food Tasting!
- "How to Style and Be Your Most Empowered Self." Workshop led by Editor at Large at Essence Magazine and author of "Editor In Chic"
- Amazing Cosmetic Tutorial by A-list Make Up Artist, Tamara. Learn the art of applying colors, matching tones, contouring, the proper eyebrow for you and more. (On-site Services Available)
- "How To Look Good on Camera" Posing and On-Camera Interview Sessions to Build Your Confidence and Prepare You for Your Complimentary Photo Shoot by Celebrity Photographer Tricia Messeroux
- Transportation to Local Shopping Area
All registered participants will receive a complimentary Fit Doc Welcome Bag
Everything listed above is for REGISTERED guests only.
The Cost Of The Retreat
LOCATION: Jamaica (Jamaican Me Fit)
Half Moon Resort, Montego Bay, Jamaica
DATES: Thursday, October 4 - Sunday October 7
The FIT Package (Single Occupancy)
$2,250 per Person
The FIT Plus One Package (Double Room Occupancy)
$1,750 per Person - $3400.00 total per Double Occupancy Room
Option: 1 - Pay in Full
Option: 2 - $500 downpayment due ASAP while space is available
Final Payment due on or before September 1, 2018
A refund of all registration fees -$100 processing fee will be made upon receipt of written cancellation postmarked no later than September 1, 2018. No subs for refunds will be made after September 1, 2018 all request must be submitted in writing.