This is what you should expect and more...
- Ground Transportation to and from the Airport
- Meals and Drinks ... Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- An All White Welcome Party on Thursday, October 4th
- Individual Fit Doc Health Assessment. Each guest will be assessed to determine his or her level of physical health, stress level, mental health, nutritional intake and more.
- Morning Meditation Sessions by Retha Fernandez, Certified in Primordial Sound Meditation who also studied under Deepak Chopra
- Group Workout Classes led by Nikofit
- Exciting Water Aerobics
- Delicious Healthy Cooking Classes led by Cooking and Nutritionist, Yardley Messeroux. Healthy, Stress-Free Cooking Class: nutritious. easy. fun. delicious! From quick workweek meals to special weekend dishes, learn how to make healthy cooking a joy of life! In class, you'll learn how to create healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Your culinary experience will also feature an elegant Food Tasting!
- "How to Style and Be Your Most Empowered Self." Workshop led by Editor at Large at Essence Magazine and author of "Editor In Chic"
- Amazing Cosmetic Tutorial by A-list Make Up Artist, Tamara. Learn the art of applying colors, matching tones, contouring, the proper eyebrow for you and more. (On-site Services Available)
- "How To Look Good on Camera" Posing and On-Camera Interview Sessions to Build Your Confidence and Prepare You for Your Complimentary Photo Shoot by Celebrity Photographer Tricia Messeroux
- Transportation to Local Shopping Area
All registered participants will receive a complimentary Fit Doc Welcome Bag
Everything listed above is for REGISTERED guests only.